Samsung has announced the released of gigantic Galaxy TabQ smartphone in China. Released in Korea as Galaxy W last month, the device features similar specification specifications, including a 7-inch (1280×720 pixels) TFT display, 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
Dimensions of the smartphone are slightly different compared to the Korean variant, but this has 4G LTE connectivity and voice calling capabilities. It has leather-like stitched design on the back, similar the Galaxy W.
Key specifications of Samsung Galaxy TabQ:
- 7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP camera with LED flash, 2MP front-facing camera
- 64GB expandable memory via microSD card
- 4G LTE-A / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4 + 5GHz, Bluetooth, GPS / GLONASS, NFC
- 3200 mAh Battery
It comes in Black color and would head to both China Mobile (SM-T2558) and China Unicom (SM-T2556) in China. Pricing and availability of the device are still under the wraps.