Karbonn has quietly started selling a new quad-core smartphone, called Titanium S1 Plus in the Indian market starting today. Priced at 5,749, the phone can now be purchased from e-retailer Saholic.
On the specifications front, the new Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus boasts
4-inch WVGA display, dual-SIM connectivity, 5MP rear camera with LED flash, and front-facing camera as well. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, and packs a quad-core processor clocked at 1.2GHz, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal memory and microSD support.
Powered by a 1500 mAh battery, the Titanium S1 Plus comes with an array of connectivity options including 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and integrated GPS.
Key features of Karbonn Titanium S1 Plus:
- 4-inch (800 × 480 pixels) touch screen display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA) with Dual Standby
- 0.3MP front camera, 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 1500 mAh battery
The phone is currently available in only Black colour options. White colour variant of the phone is expected to be available in few coming days.