Like me, if you’re also a Chrome user and are tired of having default Chrome theme since long time then here is a technique I am sharing with you by which I changed and created my own Chrome theme and believe me it’s really amazing and special. Chrome is better than Mozilla Firefox in some aspect as it allows you to create and personalize many things of your choices. There are also wide ranges of plug-in and extensions available in the Chrome Web Store.
When I was wandering to discover a way to create my own Chrome theme, then I suddenly came across a plug-in called My Chrome Theme that made my work easier. The theme creating process is quite easy as this app guides you thoroughly and is descriptive in itself so that one can easily understand and can create their own theme within a minute once installed.
- First click on My chrome Theme in the pane of new tab then the app will start loading.
- Once loading is finished, you have options to upload image stored either in your computer or you can take the picture from your webcam also.
- The uploading of image finishes very quickly and now you can adjust your image position in the screen.
- In the next window, enter the name of your theme and hit Make My Theme button next to it. Theme Generation starts instantly and once it is finished, click on Install My Theme.
- you can also share this theme with your friends as it also provides the URL of your generated theme.
- Your generated theme will quickly get installed in your chrome and will look attractive and awesome.