How to enable this option?
To enable this option follow these steps :
- Firstly log in to your Gmail account and click on gear icon at the right top corner and select setting.
- Then select and click on “Labs” in the available tabs and type “Insert images” in “Search for a lab” field and press Enter. See the screenshot below for further clarification.
- It quickly gives the result. Click on Enable radio button to enable this option and click on “Save Changes” button.
- Now navigate to compose mail section. In the message body you can see a tool for “Insert Image” in the toolbar.
- Whenever, you click on that a pop-up window will appear asking you about the location of the image that you want to insert. Browse your desired image in your computer and click on “OK” button.
You can either insert a picture stored in your computer in the message body area or you can directly assign the web address (URL) of the image.