Gionee has officially announced the launch of its latest mid-range dual-SIM smartphone in the Indian market. Dubbed as Gionee Pioneer P2S, the phone is already on sale in the country via Gionee online Store for a best buy price of 6,499. It is retailing in several colour options including Black, Blue, White, Yellow and Red.
As far as specifications are concerned, Gionee’s this latest offering sports 4-inch WVGA display, dual-SIM support, and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Powered by a dual-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz frequency, the phone packs 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory as well as 32GB microSD support.
Backed by a 1600 mAh battery, the Gionee Pioneer P2S includes 0.3MP VGA front camera as well as 5MP rear shooter with LED flash and V-gesture shot that lets you capture selfies easily. On the connectivity front, it has 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS.
Key specifications of Gionee Pioneer P2S:
- 4.0-inch capacitive touch screen display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor with Mali 400 GPU
- 512 MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 9.3mm thick and weighs 124 grams
- 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS
- 1600 mAh battery