Asus has introduced the successor of last year’s MeMo Pad HD 7 in the form of MeMo Pad 7 at the Computex 2014 in Taipei, China. According to the company, the tablet will hit the shelves sometime in Q3, 2014, and will be available in white, black, red, yellow and blue color options.
Featuring 7-inch HD IPS multi-touch display with 1280 x 800 resolution and anti-fingerprint coating, the Asus MeMo Pad 7 runs on latest Android 4.4 KitKat with Zen UI on top backed by a quad-core 64-bit Intel Atom Z3745 processor clocked at 1.8GHz, paired with 1GB of RAM and 8/16GB of internal memory.
For imaging, Asus has included 2MP front camera and 5MP rear camera as well. Among the other features, it has microSD card slot, 15 Wh Lithium polymer battery with up to 9 hours of battery life, and usual connectivity options such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
In addition, it also comes with Asus SonicMaster Audio Technology and dual Stereo Speakers for enhanced audio output.
Here is the list of specifications of Asus MeMO Pad 7:
- 7-inch (1280 x 800) HD IPS 10-point multi-touch display with anti-fingerprint coating
- 1.8 GHz quad-core Intel Atom Z3745 processor
- Android 4.4 (KitKat) with ZenUI
- 5MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM, 8GB / 16GB internal memory, MicroSD card slot
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with aptX, Miracast
- 15 Wh Lithium polymer battery with up to 9 hours of battery life
According to the company, the Asus MeMO Pad 7 will go on sale carrying a price tag of around $150.