Sony Mobile has announced the release of its latest mid-range smartphone, Xperia M2 Dual in the Indian market today. Originally showcased at MWC, Barcelona earlier this year, the Sony Xperia M2 Dual is a successor of Xperia M which is retailing for a best buy price of 11,920 in the country.
According to the company, Sony Xperia M2 Dual has been priced at 21,990, and would be available at leading retail stores in the country starting April 25th. It comes in Black, White and Purple colour options.
Here are the key specifications of Sony Xperia M2 Dual:
- 4.8-inch (960 x 540 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8226 ) processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory
- 32GB expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD card
- Dual-SIM connectivity
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, Exmor RS sensor, 1080p video recording
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 820.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, NFC
- 2300mAh Battery