Your wait is over. The Amazing Spider-Man 2–the much anticipated game for Android and iOS powered devices is now available for download from respective app stores. However the users operating Windows Phone will have to wait a bit as the released version is still not compatible with such devices. It’s just matter of time as we know the maker would soon launch the Windows Phone version of the game.
According to the Gameloft, the company behind the Game, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is compatible with iPad 2 (or later), iPhone 4s (or later), or iPod touch 5th Generation in addition to most Android smartphones and tablets.
Here are the key highlights of the Amazing Spider-Man 2 Game:
- Go beyond the film with new characters such as Black Cat and Screwball.
- Unlock Spider-Man suits such as Symbiote Spider-Man and Iron Spider-Man!
- Face off against famous villains such as Venom, the Green Goblin, Electro, and Kraven the Hunter!
- High-quality voice acting and cinematic cutscenes bring the movie experience to life!
- Intense combo-focused combat! Defeat Spider-Man’s greatest enemies – from street thugs to super villains – with crazy acrobatic fighting styles!
- Unleash devastating combos through enhanced icon controls for an intense action experience!
- Adventure in a larger open-world Manhattan with 6 detailed districts to explore, from the bustling Times Square to picturesque Central Park!
- Console-like graphics offer a bigger, better, and more beautiful experience.
- A deeper story takes you on an exciting adventure, showcasing 6 legendary villains and an expanded set of side missions!
- Spectacular social events, including battling waves of bosses and opponents in Mysterio’s Arena!