LG is rumoured to be working on next generation flagship LG G3 smartphone which could be launched in May this year. Although we don’t have the press render of the alleged device at the moment, but thanks to UA Profile of the LG LS990 for Sprint we have at least the key specifications of this upcoming flagship.
According to the UA Profile, the upcoming LG G3 will come with model number LS990Z04, and will pack 5.5-inch Quad HD display with 1440×2560 pixel resolution at 538 ppi, and quad-core Snapdragon 800 0r 801 processor in addition to 3GB DDR3 RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
In earlier rumours, the phone was said to include 16MP camera, but the UA Profile reveals that it will house 13MP rear camera with full HD recording support. It will run on latest Android 4.4 KitKat, and come with 64GB expandable memory support along with connectivity options such as 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth plus GPS.
Here are some rumoured specifications of LG G3:
- 5.5-inch Quad HD display with 1440×2560 pixels resolution at 538 ppi
- quad-core Snapdragon 800 or 801 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- Android 4.4.2 (KitKat)
- 2.1MP front camera and 13MP rear camera with 1080p video recording
- 3GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB of internal memory, expandable memory up to 64GB with micro SD
- 4G LTE/3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS / aGPS
In addition to the UA Profile, a high resolution screenshot of alleged flagship has also appeared online which shows a flat Android UI running on the top of the device.
Expected to be announced in May, the phone will likely come with power and volume buttons right on the rear side of the device like LG G2.