Along with the Desire 816, HTC has announced the launch of another mid-range smartphone, Desire 610 at ongoing MWC exhibition. This mid-range phone sports 4.7-inch qHD display, and will be available in Europe beginning May carrying a unspecified price tag.
In addition to 4.7-inch display, the phone comes packed with 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The phone works on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Sense 5.5, and includes microSD card slot, front-facing stereo speakers like Desire 816, 8MP rear camera and 1.3MP front camera. The phone is powered by a powerful 2040 mAh battery rated to offer ample talk time and standby time to users.
On the connectivity front, the HTC Desire 610 comes equipped with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G and LTE. According to the company, the phone will hit the shelves in several elegant colours including White, Black, Blue, Grey and Green. No word on the pricing at this moment. No word on the pricing yet.
Key specifications of HTC Desire 610
- 4.7-inch qHD display wth 960×540 pixel resolution
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Sense 5.5 / BlinkFeed
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, GPS, Glonass, 3G, LTE (in select markets)
- 8MP rear rear camera, 1.3MP front-camera
- 2040 mAh battery