iBall has finally announced the release of mid-range Andi 5K Sparkle smartphone in the country. Earlier spotted listed at company’s official website, the phone has been priced at 9,999, and will be available soon in coming days.
According to the official product listing, the iBall Andi 5K Sparkle boast 5-inch qHD display and dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby support, and works on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. The phone is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor along with 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage and 1820 mAh battery.
Among the other features, it has 8MP rear camera LED flash support, 2MP front camera, and 32GB expandable memory support. For connectivity, it has 3G. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS.
Key specifications of iBall Andi 5K Sparkle:
- 5-inch IPS qHD 960×540 (220 PPI) display
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) support
- 1.3GHz quad-core Cortex A7 Processor
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory
- 32GB external Micro SD card support
- 8MP AF Camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera
- 3G (HSDPA:7.2Mbps, HSUPA:5.76Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, GPS
- 1850 mAh Battery