Karbonn has finally rolled out Titanium S4, the much awaited smartphone in the Titanium series, in the Indian market today. Earlier spotted listed at several online retail stores, the smartphone is now available for purchase from leading e-retailer Saholic for a price of 15,990. However the other retailer Flipkart is offering the phone for just 13,990, which is 2,000 lesser than than of the pricing of Saholic.
On the specifications front, the new Karbonn Titanium S4 features 4.7-inch 720p HD display, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, dual-SIM (2G+3G) support, 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM and usual 4GB of internal storage on-board.
Among the other leading features, it has 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera, 32GB microSD support and 1800 mAh battery.
For connectivity, it supports a range of options including 2G/3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and GPS. The phone comes only in Black colour option
Key specifications of Karbonn Titanium S4:
- 4.7-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD AMOLED display
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.2GHz quad-core Processor
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- 13MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, 2MP front camera
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio
- 3G (HSDPA up to 21 Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 1800 mAh battery