Vodafone has released its latest 3G USB Dongle, K4201 in the Indian market on Monday. According to the company, this 3G USB Dongle, that provides download speeds of up to 21.1Mbps to its pre-paid customers, is priced at 999.
Like other USB dongles, this Vodafone’s this 3G Dongle is also compatible with all major operating systems including Microsoft Windows, Mac and Linux. It packs a microSD card which supports 32GB storage, and includes a features that can lock inserted SIM card remotely.
The Vodafone K4201 3G dongle is now available in black, red and dual tone red-white colors. To sweeten the deal, Vodafone is also offering 100% cashback on the dongle that provides its post-paid users a 100 discount on the bill for a period of 12 months with 3G plans priced at 650, 750 and 850, making the dongle free. It also has another offer that provides free data for 2 months, if you pay the 6 months rent in advance in any of these plans.
A look at the salient features of Vodafone K4201 3G Dongle:
- HSDPA 21.1Mbps, HSUPA 5.76Mbps
- GSM quad-band: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and UMTS:2100
- QuickStart solution gets the user auto-connected in under 10 seconds
- Micro SD Card Slot (Up to 32GB)
- Plug and play
- Supports all Major Operating Systems
- Option to lock SIM card remotely
- Online software upgrade capability
- Dimensions – 88.1 x 11.6 x 26.9 mm; Weight 23 grams
- Salora announces Zapper 3G 14.4Mbps USB Dongle for Rs.1599
- Idea announces Netsetter 21.6 Mbps 3G Dongle for Rs. 2160
- LAPCARE announces 8GB Infinity Duo Hybrid Dual pen drive for Rs.599