In addition to Simmtronics Xpad Turbo, an another dual-SIM tablet featuring voice calling capability has been also made its appearance in the Indian market on Friday. The tablet has been launched by iBall, and is dubbed as Slide 3G 7271 HD7. According to the company, the tablet is priced at 8,990, and is available for purchase via eBay India.
Being considered as the successor of existing iBall 3G 7271 tablet, it packs 7-inch capacitive 5-point multi-touch display with 1024 x 600 pixels, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, 1.3GHz dual-core Cortex A7 processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage and 32GB microSD support similar to rival Simmtronics Xpad Turbo.
Among the other features, it has 2MP rear camera with flash, 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera, wireless FM radio and usual connectivity options including 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. iBall’s this tablet includes 3,000 mAh battery.
Key specifications of iBall Slide 3G 7271 HD7 :
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) capacitive 5-point multi-touch display
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory (2GB user memory), expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 1.3 GHz dual-core Cortex A7 processor
- 2MP rear camera with flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Wireless FM Radio
- 3G (via SIM card slots), WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3000 mAh battery
With its dual-SIM voice calling capability, the iBall Slide 3G 7271 HD7 is competing with Micromax Funbook Mini P410, Lava E-Tab Ivory, Swipe Halo Value, Penta T-Pad WS708C and other tablets available at similar price-bracket in the country which also feature dual-SIM support and similar internal specifications.