XOLO Opus Q1000, the quad-core processor powered smartphone which was announced early this month, is now available for purchase in the Indian market. Earlier spotted on pre-order, the phone can now be grabbed from several leading online retailers including Saholic, Flipkart etc. for prices of 9,999 and 9,840 respectively.
Being a Q-core series smartphone, the new XOLO Opus Q1000 is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Broadcom processor along with 312 MHz VideoCore IV graphic processor unit. it boasts 5-inch IPS LCD display, dual-SIM support and 0.3MP front shooter and 5MP rear camera with LED flash support capable of recording HD videos.
It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and includes 1GB RAM, 4GB on-board storage as well as 32GB microSD support. It has 2000 mAh battery and usual set of connectivity features such as 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi hotspot and GPS.
Key specifications of XOLO Opus Q1000:
- 5-inch IPS LCD display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) support
- 1.2GHz quad-core Broadcom BCM23550 processor
- 300 MHz Videocore IV GPU
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, expandable up to 32GB via microSD card
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash support, 0.3MP front camera
- 2,000 mAh battery
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi hotspot, GPS, GLONASS