Expanding its Xpad Android tablet portfolio, Simmtronics has rolled out a new tablet in the Indian market today. Dubbed as Simmtronics Xpad Turbo, the tablet is priced at 8,056, and is available via e-retailer Snapdeal in the country. Featuring 7-inch capacitive touch screen display with 1024 x 600 pixels resolution, the tablet comes with dual-SIM support as well as 3G plus 2G calling facility.
Running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean platform, the all new Simmtronics Xpad Turbo packs 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 512MB DDR3 RAM, 4GB of internal memory, 2800 mAh battery, 2MP rear shooter and 0.3MP front camera for video calling.
For connectivity, it supports 3G (via 3G SIM), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and micro USB Port. It is powered by 800 mAh battery claimed to offer 140 hours standby, 4 hours of web browsing and around 3 hours of video playback time.
Full specifications of Simmtronics Xpad Turbo:
- 7-inch capacitive multi-touch display bearing 1024 x 600 pixels resolution
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Dual-SIM (2G+3G) with dual standby
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor with Mali-400MP GPU
- 512 MB DDR3 RAM, 4GB on-board storage, 32GB microSD support
- 2MP rear camera and 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3G (via SIM card slot,) WiFi, Blutooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Built-in Speaker
- 2800 mAh battery with 140 hours standby, 4 hours of web browsing and around 3 hours of video playback