As we reported, LG India today showcased its G Flex smartphone at a press event on Wednesday in the country. Likely to go on sale in February 2014, LG G Flex is the first curved-screen smartphone to be introduced in India. There is no word on the pricing right now, which will be surely revealed closer to the actual availability.
Coming to the smartphone, LG G Flex, features a 6-inch HD Plastic-OLED display, 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, Android 4.2.2, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, microSD card slot and 3500 mAh battery.
The phone also packs quite a few software tweaks like Swing Lock-screen, which tilts the wallpaper in response to the tilting motion, dual-window, QTheater, Face Detection Indicator, Urgent Call Alert, KnockON, and Guest mode.
G Flex is also the first smartphone to come with self-healing back cover, which helps in getting rid of scratches on the phone within minutes.
Key features of LG G Flex:
- 6-inch HD (1280×720), Curved Plastic OLED (Real RGB)
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 2.26 GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, MicroSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera, 2.1MP front camera
- 3,500 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 160.5×81.6×7.9 ~ 8.7 mm, Weight: 177grams
- LTE-A / LTE / HSPA + / GSM
- Bluetooth 4.0, MicroUSB 2.0 (default, can support up to 3.0), Wi-Fi a/b/g/N/AC, NFC