The Indian phone maker Karbonn has released a new Android Quad-core processor powered budget smartphone, called Titanium S5 Plus in the Indian market today. Being considered as the successor of existing Titanium S5, the tablet comes with upgraded processor, RAM and Android version. The smartphone can be grabbed from e-retailers Saholic and Snapdeal for 10,990 and 10,636 respectively.
The new Karbonn Titanium S5 Plus comes with 5-inch IPS LCD display based on OnCell technology having qHD resolution of 960 x 540 pixel. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean platform and is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core processor, 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal memory and 1800 mAh battery. On the camera front, the phone includes 8MP rear camera and VGA front camera.
Key specifications of Karbonn titanium S5 Plus:
- 5-inch qHD (960 × 540 pixels) multi-touch IPS capacitive touch screen One-Cell display
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 1.3 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory
- Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 8MP Auto Focus Camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP and GPS
- 1800 mAh battery
As you can see, the battery is downgraded from 2000 mAh to 1800 mAh in Titanium S5 Plus, and front camera is now just supports VGA output but the processor and Android version have been upgraded.