Yota Device, the Russia-based phone company, has revealed that company is all set to launch its YotaPhone on upcoming 4th December in Moscow, Russia, and the device would go on sale soon after globally.
Originally showcased with LCD and E-Ink screen at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona earlier this year, the Yotaphone comes with 4.3-inch touchscreen display, 1.7 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM 8960 processor, 2GB RAM, and 32GB internal memory. The phone is powered by Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, and includes 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, 1080p full HD video recording support.
Here is the full list of the features of YotaPhone:
- 4.3-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) LCD capacitive multi touch main display
- 4.3-inch (360×640 pixels) EPD rear screen, 16 grayscale; capacitive touch zone below the EPD for gesture controls
- 1.7 GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM 8960 processor
- Android 4.2.2 ( Jelly Bean)
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory
- 1MP front-facing camera
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash, 1080p full HD video recording
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetoooth v4.0, GPS w/A-GPS + GLONASS
- 1800mAh battery
- Accelerometer, compass, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio