Kobian, the popular company for making computer peripherals and tablets has announced the launch of Mercury WCDMA 3G Mifi Router with inbuilt power bank. This 3G routers lets you create instant Wi-Fi hotspot by simple inserting a 3G SIM card and also supports connectivity through 3G dongle or LAN wire. It lets you share the Wi-Fi with 8 to 10 users simultaneously.The router also packs a 3000mAh battery for up to 10 hours of use and also lets you charge other smartphones or tablets.
“We always try to design and build intelligent products which can be used for more than one purpose; one such device is the Mercury 3G mobile router with inbuilt power bank. It acts as a router in connecting close to 10 devices instantly to the internet and also acts as a power bank to the mobile device. We have plans to come up with more such devices in the coming future”, said Sushmita Das, Country Manager while commenting on the product launch.
Key features of Mercury WCDMA 3G Mifi Router:
- Simultaneously connect up to 10 Wi-Fi-enabled devices
- HSPA+ 14.4 Mbps DL and 5.76Mbps UL speed
- Micro SD support up to 32GB
- LED display notification
- Supports 3G HSPA, HSPA+ SIM Card and USB dongles
- Ethernet Support (RJ45)
- 3000 mAh battery with up to 10 hours battery life
- Option to charge smartphones or tablet with the built-in battery
Pricing of the router hasn’t been revealed at the point. It will be clear probably at the time of availability.