Micromax is soon going to launch an budget smartphone in Bolt series in the form of Bolt A58 in coming days. The smartphone is currently listed at Micromax’s website along with the full specifications indicating that the official announcement might be in 2-3days.
According to the listing, Micromax Bolt A58 is a dual-SIM (GSM + GSM) smartphone that boasts 3.5-inch capacitive touchscreen display having 320 x 480 pixels resolution. It is powered by Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean , and packs 1GHz dual-core MediaTek 6572M processor along with 512MB RAM, 512MB on-board storage and 1200 mAh battery.
In addition, the phone includes 2MP fixed focus rear camera, FM radio, usual 32GB microSD support as well as usual connectivity options such as 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.0, and micro USB. There is no front camera in this smartphone.
Quick look at the specifications of Micromax Bolt A58:
- 3.5-inch (320 x 480 pixels) capacitive touch screen display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 1GHz dual-core MediaTek 6572M processor
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 512MB RAM, 512MB internal memory (90MB user memory), expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 2MP fixed focus rear camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0, micro USB
- 1200 mAh battery with up to 4 hours talk time, up to 200h standby
There is no word on the pricing yet, but considering the specification, the smartphone is speculated to cost between 4500-5500 in the country. It will be available in midnight black or raging red colors.
Source: Micromax India