Nokia Lumia 1020, the latest flagship which was announced back on 26th September in India, is now available for the purchase in the country. The smartphone has been currently spotted at online retail retailer Saholic carrying a price tag of 47,222.
The specifications of Nokia’s this flagship are already known to us, but to remind, it packs 4.5-inch AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 2GB RAM and 32GB in-built storage.
It runs on Windows Phone 8 platform, and includes 41MP PureView camera with Xenon flash support and 1.2MP front shooter. The PureView camera of Lumia 1020 comes with the features like Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Backside-illuminated image sensor, 6-lens optics, and 3X lossless zoom.
It has 2000 mAh battery with Wireless charging supported via optional Charging Cover (CC-3066), and usual connectivity features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3G and NFC support.
In addition, Nokia Lumia 1020 also comes pre-loaded with several photography apps such as Nokia Pro Camera, Nokia Smart Camera, Creative Studio, Cinemagraph, PhotoBeamer etc. and navigation apps like HERE Maps:, HERE Drive+, HERE Transit and lot more.
Key specifications of Nokia Lumia 1020:
- 4.5-inch (1280 × 768 pixels) Pure Motion HD+ AMOLED capacitive touch screen ClearBlack display
- Windows Phone 8 OS
- 1.5 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory
- 41MP camera with BSI sensor, Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), 6 lens optics, High resolution zoom 3x, Autofocus, Xenon Flash, LED for video, 1080p HD video recording at 30fps
- 1.2MP HD front-facing camera with wide angle lens
- IHF speaker, 2 microphones, HD voice compliant, 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G HSPA+ 41Mbps, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS with Glonass, NFC
- 2000mAh battery