S Mobility has announced a new dual-SIM affordable Android smartphone in the form of Spice Smart Flo Pace 3 Mi-502n in the Indian market. This smartphone is priced at 7,499, and will go on sale via all major retail stores including Saholic in the country.
According to the press release issued by the company, Spice Smart Flo Pace 3 Mi-502n features 5-inch capacitive touchscreen display having 480 x 800 pixels resolution, and is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean backed up by 1.3GHz dual-core processor paired with 512MB RAM and 512 MB internal memory.
In addition, it also has 8MP rear shooter with LED flash, 1.3MP front camera, 16GB microSD support, dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) support, 2G (EDGE) support, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and micro USB. The smartphone is powered by 2100 mAh battery, and comes preloaded with Hoopz, Nimbuzz and WhatsApp apps.
Here is an overview of the specifications of Spice Smart Flo Pace 3 Mi-502n:
- 5-inch capacitive touch screen display with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with Dual Standby
- 1.3 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB RAM, 512 MB internal memory
- 16GB microSD support
- 8MP rear camera with dual LED flash
- 1.3 MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, micro USB
- 2100 mAh battery