Xolo has just released a new quad-core Android smartphone in the form of Q700i in the Indian market today. The smartphone, which is an upgraded version of existing Q700, has been priced at 11,999, and can be purchased from online retailer Flipkart.
As per the Flipkart’s product listing, the Q700i packs 4.5-inch qHD IPS display based on OGS technology with 960 x 540 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Cortex-A7 processor paired with 1GB RAM and 4GB internal memory.
It apparently runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and includes dual SIM support with dual standby, 32GB microSD card support, and 2400 mAh battery.
On the camera front, it has 8MP rear shooter with LED flash, 2MP front camera, and these are the only features which have been updated in Q700i. The existing Xolo Q700 includes 5MP rear camera with LED flash support and 0.3MP VGA camera.
Here is an overview of the specifications of Xolo Q700i
- 4.5-inch 16M color capacitive touch screen IPS display at 245 ppi
- Dual-SIM support
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor and 720p HD video recording
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB expandable memory with microSD
- 3G (HSDPA: 21 Mbps, HSUPA: 11 Mbps), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 2400 mAh battery