A leaked internal service manual of LG Nexus 5 smartphone has apparently revealed the final specifications of the upcoming smartphone. The manual has been actually received by the folks at Android Police from their anonymous tipster and taken down later by the folks on LG’s request.
Apart from pricing and release date, the manual revealed all the specifications and features of Nexus 5. According to the manual, it’s now almost certain that the Nexus 5 will pack 4.95-inch 1920x1080p IPS display, and will be powered by 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor along with 2GB RAM, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean and 2,300 mAh battery.
The manual also confirms that the smartphone will include 8MP rear camera with Optical image stabilization feature, 1.3MP front camera, wireless charging support, HDMI port, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC support. The Nexus will come in two storage variants–16 GB and 32GB.
Here is an overview of the specifications of Nexus 5:
- 4.95-inch IPS display having 1920x1080p resolution
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB/ 32GB of internal storage
- 8MP rear camera with OIS, 1.3MP front camera
- 2300 mAh battery
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
- MicroSIM slot, Notification light
- Wireless charging
- HDMI port, NFC, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0 (probably an error as the manual is still not final)
- UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE support