Blu Products, the US based budget smartphone maker, has introduced a new Android powered smartphone, called Studio 5.5 in the country today. According to the company, the phone has been priced at $179 and will be released in 30 markets in the planet over the coming weeks.
According to the press note issued by the company, the Blu Studio 5.5 comes with 5.5-inch TFT LCD display with 480 x 854 pixel resolution, and is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek processor along with 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory and 2250mAh battery.
The phone apparently runs on Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean, and includes 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 1080p HD video recording. It also has front facing camera, 32GB microSD support, dual-SIM support and usual connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, micro USB and GPS.
Here is the detailed specifications of Blu STUDIO 5.5
- 5.5-inch TFT display with 480 x 854 pixel resolution
- Dual-SIM support
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean
- 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor with PowerVR SGX544 GPU
- 5.0 MP rear camera with with LED Flash, VGA front camera, Video Record 1080p @ 30fps, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, image stabilization
- WiFi b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, Hotspot, micro-USB, FM Radio
- 1GB RAM, 4GB internal memory, 32GB microSD support
- 2250mAh battery
The Blu Studio 5.5 will come in several elegant colours including Slate-Grey, Cyan-Blue, Neon-Yellow, Fashion-Fuchsia, Ceramic-White, and will go on sale in 30 countries in Latin America, including Brazil and Mexico with several operator and retail partners.