It’s now almost certain that Nokia will introduce multiple Windows Phone device on October 22 this month, although the company has not revealed the name of devices yet. While the company is highly expected to launch Lumia 1520 phablet at the event, speculations are rife that a new Windows powered phone, called Nokia Glee will also be announced on 22nd October.
Yesterday, the prolific leaker Evleaks has revealed that the Nokia Glee will be launched as Lumia 525 on October 22, however he didn’t mentioned the specifications of the device in his tweet.
The Nokia Lumia 525 was earlier spotted at GFXBench with hardware version number RM-997. The Benchmark listing revealed that it will sport a display having 480×800 pixel resolution, and will pack Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8930 which is also being used in Lumia 625. The remaining details of the smartphone is unclear at this point, but considering the rumoured launch on 22nd October, we’re pretty sure that the specs will start hitting the web in coming days.
In addition to Lumia 1520 and Lumia 525, Nokia is also rumoured to announce much talked Windows RT based tablet Sirius on 22nd October.
- Nokia Lumia 1020 released in India, to be available from October 11
- Nokia Lumia 1020 India launch event scheduled on 26th September
- Nokia Lumia 1520 surfaces again in new leak
- Nokia Lumia 1520 with 6-inch 1080p HD display appears online
- Nokia to release large display Windows smartphone next month: Report