Draft in every e-mail service is a great feature which allows users to save e-mails which are to be sent later. Have you thought that it would be better if there is an option in a draft to get automatically sent at specified time? The solution is in the form of Right Inbox.
What is Right Inbox?
Right Inbox is an extension for Firefox and Chrome. It adds Send Later function in Gmail. You compose an e-mail and with Send Later function, you can specify exact time, date and time-zone when the e-mail has to be automatically delivered. The extension is currently in beta stage, and is supposed to be free throughout its beta stage.
How to Install?
- Go to Right Inbox website to install the extension.
Note that the extension is currently available only for two browsers – Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.
- After installing and restarting the browser, login into your Gmail account. Right Inbox will ask for your permission to access your Gmail account. Click Continue.
- Now when you compose an e-mail in Gmail, a blue Send Later button will also be available beside Send Now button. Compose an e-mail as usual and when you are finished use Send Now button which has six options – in 1 hour, in 2 hours, in 4 hours, tomorrow morning, tomorrow afternoon, at a specific time.
- If you want to deliver the e-mail at a particular date and time, then choose the last option and provide date, time and time zone.
- Congratulations! You have just scheduled an e-mail. The scheduled e-mail gets automatically saved as a draft. If you want to edit the e-mail or change the scheduled time, then you have to edit the draft.
- If you want to disable this function in your Gmail account then you have to remove the permission that you had granted Right Inbox to use your Gmail.
To do this login and revoke third party access : CLICK HERE
Remember that Right Inbox is now in beta mode, so you might encounter some bugs and issues. Currently it is free. When the beta phase is over it is going to be a paid service.
Other Similar Service
Boomerang provide a similar service for Gmail as Right Inbox.
To go to Boomerang website : CLICK HERE