Two leading Indian online retailers Flipkart and Saholic have started taking pre-orders for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in India. Both the retailers have listed the flagship for 49,900. While Flipkart has listed only black and white coloured Galaxy Note 3, Saholic is taking pre-orders for Pink coloured Galaxy Note 3 as well apart from Black and White variants.
According to Saholic, the Galaxy Note 3 will be shipped by 8th October to the customers who put pre-orders for the phone. As far as Flipkart is concerned, it has just mentioned the estimated release date which is set at 4th week of this month.
Originally announced on September 4 in Berlin, the company had announced the launch of device in India on September 17. The company has also taking pre-orders for the phone via its official e-store in the country.
Featuring 5.7-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen display, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 packs Android 4.3, 1.9Ghz Octa-core processor, Adreno 330 GPU, 3GB RAM, 13 MP rear camera, 32GB on-board storage, S-pen support, and Connectivity options such as 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC.
- Samsung Galaxy Gear announced for Indian market, to go on sale from Sept.25
- Samsung launches Galaxy Note 3 in the Indian market for Rs.49900
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear pre-orders start in India
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear to be available in India from Sept.25
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 announced, availabilty from September 25