Lava has announced yet another mid-range smartphone in Iris series in the form of Iris 506Q in India today. The smartphone is priced at 10,999, and now available for purchase from online retailers as well as retail outlets across the country.
Featuring 5-inch qHD display, the Lava Iris 506Q runs on Android 4.2, and is powerd by 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB on-board storage and 2,000 mAh battery.
The smartphone also supports 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 0.3MP front camera, 32GB microSD support, and connectivity features such as 3G, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
Features and specifications of Lava Iris 506Q:
- 5-inch qHD display with OGS technology
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 4GB of storage, 512 MB of RAM, microSD card slot
- 5MP auto-focus rear camera with LED flash, 0.3MP front camera
- 2,00 mAh battery
- 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS
According to the company, the Lava Iris 506Q also comes with gesture control support, and is FOTA upgradable, so if the company releases Android 4.3 or any other software update in the future, you will be able to install it directly on the phone over-the-air.
- Lava Iris 504Q with gesture controls, 5 inch HD screen, 1.2GHz CPU launched for Rs.13499
- Lava releases Iris 458Q Quad-core smartphone with Android 4.2 for Rs.8999