Apple has just started sending out invitations to tech press for its September 10 launch event, where it’s reported to launch next generation Apple iPhone 5S and cheaper version iPhone 5C. According to the company, the event will be taking place at Apple’s headquarters in Cupertino, California beginning 10 a.m.
Although in the invitation, Apple has not mentioned any product’s name apart from tagline “This should brighten everyone’s day”, but the company is highly expected to unveil next generation iPhone 5S, budget iPhone 5C, as well as new iOS 7. We will also not be surprised if the company introduces iTunes Radio alongside at the event.
Rumours related to the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C have been milling out for a while now, and also a series of leak have been appeared online showing the devices in multiple colours.
In reports, Apple iPhone 5S is said to come with powerful quad-core processor, improved camera, a fingerprint chip under the home button as well as improved internals, while the iPhone 5C is reported to feature a plastic backing with internals essentially unchanged from the iPhone 5.
There is no word on the live streaming of the event yet, but considering the live streaming of iPad Mini launch event in October and Worldwide Developers Conference this past June, the company is highly expected to run live broadcast of the event.
- Apple to launch iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C on September 10: Rumour
- Apple likely to release iOS 7 on September 10
- Purported image of iPhone 5C appears online
- Next-gen Apple iPhone 5 scheduled to be launched on September 10:Report
- Next Apple iPhone to feature 12 megapixel camera : Report
- Apple’s 5th generation iPad coming in September : Report