In official press release, the Korean manufacturer LG has announced that it is likely to start shipping the latest flagship LG G2 this month starting USA and Germany, and then the device will be gradually roll out in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, and more countries through more than 130 mobile carriers.
The new flagship LG G2 was announced last month in a press event held in New York. In UK, the retailer Clove has already started taking pre-orders for the phone for £390.00 with expected delivery in late September. The device is reported to be released on Verizon on September 12 and AT&T on September 13 in US, and now since the company has officially confirmed it, we’re pretty sure to see the phone in US first.
To remind, LG G2 comes with 5.2-inch Full HD IPS display, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS, 2.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM and 3,000 mAh battery, 8/16GB of internal storage. LG is also scheduled to showcase the device in upcoming IFA trade fair in Berlin.
- LG G2 coming to U.S. by mid-September: Report
- LG G2 pre-ordering starts in UK for £468
- LG G2 price revealed, slightly more expensive than Galaxy S4
- LG G2 announced, packs 5.2-inch FHD display & Snapdragon 800 SoC
- Purported press render of LG G2 appears in the wild
- LG G2 now official, to come with Snapdragon 800 CPU and LTE-A