While Apple is gearing up for the launch of next generation iPhone 5S and budget iPhone 5C on September, 10 next month, a new leak revealing the image of much-talked budget iPhone 5C has come forward today.
The image of the alleged iPhone 5C has been actually posted by a Romanian website Mobilissimo.ro that claims that the retailers has provided a couple of press shots of the iPhone 5C to the website.
The press photo features the White coloured variant of the iPhone 5C running iOS 7.The front panel is also in White unlike some previous leaks, while the back of the phone features the same plastic polycarbonate body panel that appeared in recent leaks, in glossy White, complete with a round camera lens and LED flash, Apple logo and iPhone branding.
This is not all. Apart from the the iPhone 5C press shot, the website has also reveals the dummy of iPhone 5C placed at shop shelves till the actual phone arrives.
The dummy features a White plastic power button. At the bottom of the dummy phone, there’s a small hole for the second microphone, next to the 3.5mm headset jack port, two screw holes with the Lightning connector port at the center, and four holes for the speaker towards bottom right.
It’s interesting to note that the low-cost iPhone has leaked several times but the pictures were of pre-production units and did not feature cut outs for the power and volume rocker keys.
- Apple to launch iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C on September 10: Rumour
- Next-gen Apple iPhone 5 scheduled to be launched on September 10:Report
- Purported images of cheaper iPhone 5C leaked
- Apple’s 5th generation iPad coming in September : Report
- Apple to build Solar Energy Farm with NV Energy at Nevada
- Apple iWatch trademark applied in multiple countries