Next month is going to be quite exciting for the tech enthusiasts. While Samsung is scheduled to launch next generation Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Gear smartwatch on September 4, a new rumour surfacing from Russia indicates that Apple is also all set to launch most anticipated iPhone 5S and an affordable model iPhone 5C on September 10.
According to the technological blog TechManiacs, who gathered the information via its sources, the next generation iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C will be available for purchase from September, 20, 10-days after their announcement, although there is no word on the pricing of the devices at the moment.
This year, Apple is rumoured to be introducing two new iPhone models – iPhone 5S as the successor of iPhone 5, and a new iPhone 5C, an affordable alternative. The specifications of iPhone 5S surfaced in many leaks. The iPhone 5S is said to feature quad-core A7 Application processor, improved 12MP camera with Smart dual Flash, a fingerprint chip under the Home button, and a more powerful battery.
There is no official word on the rumoured launch yet, but the announcement on September 10 seems to be quite certain, as AllThingsD has also indicated the same day for the expected launch of iPhone 5S.
- Next-gen Apple iPhone 5 scheduled to be launched on September 10:Report
- Next Apple iPhone to feature 12 megapixel camera : Report
- Purported images of cheaper iPhone 5C leaked
- Next Apple iPhone to be launched on Summer 2013
- Apple to build economic version of iPhone
- Apple iPhone losing market share to Samsung and HTC Smartphones
- Apple to use Qualcomm’s Snapdragon chipset for low-cost iPhone: Report