As announced earlier, Verizon has started selling HTC One smartphone on its network today. The phone is available for purchase from network operator for $199.99 with the usual two-year contract, and for $599.99 without contract.
The Verizon HTC One comes with similar features and specification as that of other version, but having an exception that it is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean instead of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in other variant. The company is also looking forward to release latest Android 4.3 update along with other US and Canada HTC One variants by September-end.
Here is the list of specifications of Verizon HTC One:
- 4.7-inch Super LCD 3 (1920 x 1080) Full HD display
- 1.7 GHz Quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor
- Android 4.2, Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5.0
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB on board memory
- 4MP UltraPixel Camera, f/2.0, 28mm wide angle lens, 1x LED Smart Flash
- 2.1MP front-facing camera with full HD recording
- 2300 mAh battery
- Beats Audio, Boomsound speakers