Sony has quietly released a mid-range smartphone–Xperia M in the Indian market today. Priced at 12,990, the smartphone is now available for purchase from online retailer Saholic as well as retail outlets across the country.
Sony Xperia M boasts 4-inch FWVGA display, and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean platform. It is powered by 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory.
In addition, it has 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera, microSD card slot, and 1750 mAh battery. On the connectivity front, there are 3G, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and NFC support in the smartphone.
Key specifications of Sony Xperia M:
- 4-inch FWVGA touchscreen display with 244 PPI
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8227 dual-core processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage (2.8 GB user-accessible memory)
- MicroSD card with support upto 32GB
- 5MP rear camera with auto-focus and HDR for photos, and dedicated shutter key
- Front camera
- 1750 mAh battery
- FM Radio, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, aGPS
- ClearAudio+, xLOUD and 3D Surround Sound (VPT)
- Battery STAMINA Mode
- “WALKMAN”, Album and Movies apps
- PlayStation certified
- One-touch functions with NFC and screen mirroring