Samsung might have scheduled to launch the next generation Galaxy Note 3 on September 10, but this doesn’t quite enough stop the rumour mill from rolling. A new report has been surfaced today claiming that the Samsung has provided a powerful 3,450 mAh battery in Galaxy Note 3. The reported battery capacity of Galaxy Note 3 is 11% more powerful than its predecessor Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
According to the mobile technological blog PhoneArena, the specification related to battery capacity has been revealed by a person which claims to have seen the manufacturing sample of the device, first hand.
As there is no official confirmation on the report from company, but if the report is indeed true then we will going to see Samsung providing the largest battery capacity in Galaxy Note 3.
Scheduled to be announced at IFA Trade Fair next month, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is reported to feature 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display, latest Android 4.3, 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 3GB of RAM, 13MP rear camera and LTE-A support along with usual connectivity options.
- Samsung Unpacked 2013 Episode 2 scheduled for Sep 4, Galaxy Note 3 may be announced
- Samsung to launch Galaxy Note 3, Smart Watch on September, 4: Report
- Alleged Samsung Galaxy Note 3 specifications surface online
- Samsung Galaxy Note III to include Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 SoC: Report
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to feature Optical Image Stabilization technology : Rumour