Dual-SIM version of flagship HTC One which was earlier spotted with coming soon status at HTC India website, is now available in the country for purchase. The smartphone is just spotted available at online retailer Flipkart carrying a price tag of 46,495, however it’s still in earlier status on its official website.
Packing dual-SIM (3G+GSM) connectivity, this dual-SIM variant HTC One also comes with microSD card slot (with support up to 64GB of expandable storage), which is not present in the single-SIM version.
Considering the delivery time of Flipkart, which is 9-10 days for Dual-SIM HTC One, it can be easily understand that the retailer is still waiting for the actual stock of the product. According to the import-export database Zauba, HTC has already imported about 4750 units of HTC One dual-SIM version (Silver and Black colour versions) on August 6 and 7, which is expected to reach to the retailers in a couple of days.
The pricing seems on the upside given the dual-SIM support and microSD card being the only incentives over the single-SIM version (which sells for 38,900), a pricing around 43-44,000 would have been more appropriate. If you are still interested, you can go to Flipkart and grab the smartphone.
Here is the key features of Dual-SIM HTC One:
- 4.6-inch Full HD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor
- Dual-SIM (3G+GSM)
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS, HTC BlinkFeed with Sense 5
- 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, microSD card support up to 64GB
- Ultrapixel rear camera, 2.1MP front camera
- 2300 mAh battery
- 25GB of Dropbox space, NFC
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB v2.0, DNLA, GPS with GLONASS