Several news surfacing on the internet suggest that the tech-giant Apple is all set to launch the next generation iPhone 5S on coming September 10 next month. In the earlier reports, this next generation iPhone was speculated to be launched in August and was said to go on sale from September 6, 2013. Like always, this time also Apple has maintained no comment policy on its upcoming products so declined to confirm the report.
According to the sources of technological blog AllThingsD, the rumoured cheaper iPhone model as well as a large-screen iPad alongside iPhone 5S might also be announced at the launch.
The next generation iPhone 5S is reported to sport a display carrying twice the pixels than the current generation, iPhone 5. According to the earlier report, the iPhone 5S is said to come with a powerful A7 Application quad-core processor, improved 12MP camera with Smart dual Flash, a fingerprint chip under the Home button, and a more powerful battery than existing iPhone 5.
- Next Apple iPhone to feature 12 megapixel camera : Report
- Purported images of cheaper iPhone 5C leaked
- Next Apple iPhone to be launched on Summer 2013
- Apple to build economic version of iPhone
- Apple iPhone losing market share to Samsung and HTC Smartphones
- Apple to use Qualcomm’s Snapdragon chipset for low-cost iPhone: Report