XOLO has introduced a new dual-SIM Android smartphone–A500S in India today. As per the company, it’s officially priced at 6,999 and will go on sale via e-retailers as well as retail outlets across the country in few coming days. It will be available in four colour options – Black, Blue, Red & White.
According to the press release issued by the company, XOLO A500S has 4-inch WVGA display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor and 512MB of RAM. The phone also comes with 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and 5MP rear camera. It runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean platform.
Among the other features, it includes 1400 mAh battery and connectivity options such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and integrated GPS.
- XOLO Play T1000 with Quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor launched for Rs. 15999
- XOLO likely to launch Q1000S 5-inch 720p display smartphone with Android 4.2 and 13MP camera
- Quad-core XOLO Q600 with 4.5-inch display, Android 4.2 now available in India for Rs. 8749
- XOLO Q1000 Quad-core smartphone now available in India
- XOLO launches Q700 Quad-core smartphone with Android 4.2 for Rs.9999