Karbonn has quietly started selling a new Android dual-SIM smartphone in India from today. Dubbed as Karbonn A11+, the smartphone is now available for purchase from online retailer Saholic.com as well as via retail outlets across the country. It is priced at 5,799 and comes in black and white colours.
As per the listing of Saholic, Karbonn A11+ sports 4.7-inch TFT LCD display with 854 x 480 pixel resolution and runs on Android 4.0 platform.
It is powered by 1GHz dual-core processor and includes 512MB RAM, 1450 mAh battery, dual-SIM support, 3.2MP rear camera with LED flash and VGA front camera.
For connectivity, it has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack, and EDGE support.
This is one of the few smartphones that come with such a large display along with Android 4.0 and 1GHz CPU for sub 6K price-bracket. The specifications also look interesting
Key features of Karbonn A11+:
- Dual-SIM support
- 4.7-inch FWVGA capacitive display
- Android 4.0
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 3.2MP rear camera, front camera
- 1,450 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack, EDGE support
- 512MB of internal storage
- microSD card slot, expandable up to 32GB
- Karbonn Smart A1* and A5* go on sale in India, available at Saholic and Flipkart
- Karbonn A29 with 4.7-inch display, Android 4.1 available in India for Rs.8990
- Karbonn A50 up for sale in India for Rs.3999, available at Saholic
- 7-inch Karbonn TA-FONE A34 HD with Voice Calling feature goes on sale for Rs.7290