It’s just seven days back when iBall announced Andi 4Di featuring Android 4.0 and 1GHz processor, and expanding its Andi series further, now company has introduced one more affordable smartphone–Andi 5H Quadro in the Indian market. Priced at 11,999, this dual-SIM smartphone comes with 5-inch qHD display and runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean platform.
In addition, it’s powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM, and includes 4GB of internal memory on-board and 2200 mAh battery. It also packs 12MP rear camera, 2MP front shooter, microSD card slot for memory expansion, and usual set of connectivity features such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and integrated GPS.
According to the company, Andi 5h shall suit the needs of all entertainment lovers and its ultra-slim design and superb features allow one to carry its experience everywhere and get addicted to it.
Key Features and specifications of iBall Andi 5h Quadro:
- 5-inch qHD display
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Dual-SIM support
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 12MP rear camera, 2MP front camera
- 2200 mAh battery
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS
You may also like:
- iBall introduces Andi 4Di with Android 4.0, 1GHz CPU for Rs.5995
- iBall Andi 3.5 KKe with 1GHz CPU, 256MB RAM launched for Rs.3399
- iBall announces Dual-SIM Andi 5L and Andi 5Li Android smartphones for Rs.10490
- 7-inch iBall Slide 6309i tablet with Android 4.1 and 1.2GHz CPU launched for Rs.5199
- iBall launches Edu-Slide i-1017 tablet for students, priced at Rs.12999