Micromax has officially released its latest Android smartphone–Bling 3 A86 in Indian market today. Priced at 9,999, Micromax Bling 3 A86 is now available for purchase from e-commerce Saholic.com as well as retail outlets across the country.
Micromax Bling 3 A86 sports 4-inch capacitive TFT LCD touchscreen display and dual-SIM functionality. It comes powered by Android 4.1 Jelly Bean along with 1GHz dual core processor. It also packs 5MP rear camera wil LED flash support, 0.3MP front camera, 32 GB expandable storage slot, and 1600 mAh battery that is claimed to offer talk time of 4 hours and a standby time of 8 days. .
In the smartphone, there are Swarovski diamonds studded around the home button to enhance the overall looks of the phone indicating that the smartphone is primarily targeted at female users.
In terms of connectivity options, the smartphone comes with 2G/3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB port.
Here is a quick look at the specifications of Micromax Bling 3 A86:
- 4-inch capacitive TFT LCD touchscreen display
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) connectivity
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 1GHz Dual Core Processor
- 5 Megapixels rear and 0.3 Megapixels front camera
- Expandable memory up to 32 GB
- 1600 mAh battery capacity
- Bluetooth v3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB 2.0
- Gravity Sensor, Accelerometer, FM radio
- Micromax Bling 3 A86 with 4-inch display, Android Jelly Bean, 1GHz CPU coming soon
- Micromax Canvas 4 A210 goes on sale in India for Rs.17999
- Micromax Canvas 4 with 5-inch display, Quad-core CPU announced for Rs.17999
- Micromax A92 Canvas Lite with 5-inch display, 1GHz CPU launched for Rs.8499