After making it available for Android and iOS smartphone in 2011-2012, State Bank of India, the largest Bank in the country, has now launched its popular State Bank Freedom app for Windows Phone (7.5 and above) device also.
Now using the app, once registered, State Bank account holder can transfer funds, pay bills, book train tickets and lots more just like internet banking facility right from their Windows powered smartphone and tablet.
Here is a quick look at the services which have been included in the State Bank Freedom app:
- Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank’s account)
- Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
- Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
- Cheque Book request, Demat Account Enquiry
- Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
- Mobile Top up
- M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
- Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
The State Bank Freedom app is now available for download and install from Windows Phone Store for free.