HTC India has officially announced the release of HTC Desire 600–an Android based dual-SIM smartphone, in the country today. Part of the Desire series, the smartphone was originally announced back in May. Priced at 26,900, HTC Desire 600 is already available for purchase from online retailers Saholic.com and Flipkart as well as the offline retail stores across the country.
Apart from dual-SIM functionality and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, HTC Desire includes 4.5-inch qHD Super LCD 2 display, 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor, 1GB RAM, 8MP rear camera, and 1.6MP front camera, 8GB of internal storage and microSD card slot.
It also packs a powerful 1,860 mAh battery and comes with the connectivity features such as 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS, and NFC support.
Key specifications of HTC Desire 600–At a glance
- 4.5-inch Super LCD2 display with 960x540p resolution
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 1GB RAM, 8GB of internal storage and microSD card slot
- Dual-SIM with Dual-Active
- 8MP rear camera with 720p video capture support, LED flash
HTC’s ImageChip for improved processing
- 1.6-megapixel front camera
- Dual-band HSPA, tri-band GSM/EDGE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
- NFC, GPS, and AGPS
- 1,860 mAh battery
- HTC Desire 600 Dual with Android 4.1, Quad-core CPU and new Sense UI announced
- HTC Desire 600 details spotted online, soon to be launched
- HTC Desire 500 with Android 4.2 and Quad-core CPU launched in Taiwan