Huawei Ascend Mate, the 6.1-inch smartphone from Huawei that was announced in Australia a couple of months back, has now made its way to India. Priced at 28,900, the smartphone is now available for purchase in the country and has been spotted at the e-retailer Infibeam.
Originally announced at Consumer Electronics Show earlier this year, Ascend Mate is clearly not meant for everyone and it would only suit those of you looking for a giant smartphone that can also work as a small tablet.
Featuring 6.1-inch 720p display, Huawei Ascend Mate runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean platform and packs 1.5GHz quad-core Hi-Silicon K3V2 processor, 2GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, 1MP front camera, 4050 mAh battery, and 8GB of internal memory on-board.
Among other details, Huawei has included proprietary Quick Power Control (QPC) and Automated Discontinuous Reception (ADRX) battery efficiency technology on Ascend Mate for better standby times.
Prominent specifications of Huawei Ascend Mate:
- 6.1-inch IPS HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Silicon K3V2 processor
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- 2GB RAM, 8GB of storage with microSD card slot
- 8.0-megapixel rear camera with Auto-focus and HDR
- 1.0-megapixel front HD camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.0 LE EDR
- 4050 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 163.5 x 85.7 x 9.9 mm, 198 g