Expanding its Android tablet portfolio, the Chinese handset maker Huawei has now officially announced the launch of a flagship Android tablet in India. Dubbed as MediaPad 10 Link, this flagship Android tablet sports 10.1-inch HD (1280 x 800 pixels) display and runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean platform.
Among the other features, it packs 1.2 GHz quad-core Huawei Hi-Silicon Processor with 16 Core GPU, 1GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, 3MP rear camera and 0.3MP (VGA) front camera. The tablet comes with the supports of 3G connectivity via SIM card slot, dual-speakers and Dolby Surround Sound for enhancing music experiences. It is powered by 6600 mAh battery.
Key specs of Huawei MediaPad 10 Link:
- 10.1-inch HD (1280 x 800 pixels) capacitive touch screen IPS display
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Huawei Hi-Silicon Processor with 16 Core GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, Expandable memory up to 32GB with micro SD
- 3 MP Rear Camera, 0.3MP (VGA) Front Facing Camera
- Dolby Surround Sound, Dual Speakers
- G (HSPA+ 42Mbps), Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS / aGPS
- 6600 mAh Li-Ion Battery
- 1080p Full HD Video Playback
- 3.5mm audio jack
Huawei MediaPad 10 Link is officially priced at 24,999 in India and currently spotted listed at Flipkart where it’s expected to be arrived in first week of June. The device will be also available through online channels, modern trade like Croma, Ezone and IT and multi-brand mobile stores across India.