Are you using high-end Android smartphone and not satisfied with the loudspeaker performance of the device? If yes, then this descriptive step-by-step tutorial will really suit you. Today when almost all the mobile manufactures are launching Android-based smartphones, except some flagships, there is hardly any device in the market who is promised to serve better and enhanced listening experience.
So if you too have a device that is otherwise great then this simple set of instructions along with a simple utility called Speaker Boost will help you increase the loudspeaker volume.
Here is how to install and use the Speaker Boost app in Android smartphone:
1. First in your Android smartphone/tablet, launch Google Play app and search for Speaker Boost app. Once found, install the app in your smartphone.
2. It’s an free to use application and has been tried as well but from a security point of view make sure to read the permissions asked by any app.
3. Once installed, launch the app. First it will show you the change log along with a safety warning. Read it and if you agree accept them to proceed.
4. The application will open up to the main splash screen that showcases the single volume toggle and the settings key underneath it. Select the settings button or key to setup the app for the best possible experience. The next splash screen will open the settings page. Select the Notification bar option to proceed.
5. The notification bar option controls when the application icon is placed on the notification bar on your device. By default it is set for always on, but it is advised to select the ‘When active’ option. It will put the notification on the bar when the app is in use otherwise it will hide the icon.
6. Go back to the setting and select the maximum allowed boost level option. By default it is at 40; if need be try increasing it in increments of 10 and testing the loudspeaker each time. If there is any sort of distortion in sound reduce the level a notch.