The first image and supposed specs of Samsung’s upcoming device Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 are out, and at the first glimpse, it looks similar to recently launched Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 in terms of design, only the bezel is thinner and the Tab 3 8.0 has more level sensors.
As far as the leaked specs are concerned, then as per the Sammobile, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 will feature 8-inch 1280x800p resolution display, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1.5 GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It will run on latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean platform.
Here is the full leaked specs of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0:
- Model numbers: SM-T310 (3G) and SM-T311 (Wi-Fi)
- 8.0-inch 1280×800p TFT display
- 1.5 GHz dual-core processor
- 1.5 GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage
- MicroSD card support up to 64GB
- Android 4.2.2
- 5-megapixel rear cameras, 1.3-megapixel front camera
- MicroUSB port, 3.5 mm audio jack, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, A-GPS
- 4450 mAh battery
- 209.3 x 122.2 x 6.95 mm
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 will be available in two variant– 3G and Wi-Fi-only and is going to be launched next month.