Temple Run 2 (The sequel of Temple Run) has dethroned Angry Birds Space to become the fastest growing game on mobile devices. The sequel of the popular franchise attracted 50 Million downloads in just 13 days, while Angry Birds Space had reached 50 Million downloads in 35 days.
Temple Run 2 is a single-player game. It has been developed by Imangi Studios and is available free for Android and iOS. The game is not too large in memory size. It requires 32 MB for Android devices and 40.3 MB for Apple’s iOS compatible with iPad, iPod Touch and iPhone.
Download Links :
Temple Run 2 features an adventurer which can be guided by the player to explore various landscapes. In the way, the adventurer will finish challenges and tasks to advance to the new level. The explorer will collect coins, powerups and unlock several other protagonists.
See also :
- Angry Birds Rio – Play Online on TechPuffs
- Rovio Entertainment’s Latest Launch – Angry Birds Star Wars
In the words of Keith Shepherd (Co-Founder of Imangi Studios) :
Temple Run Franchise (Release Dates) :
- Temple Run – iOS (August 4, 2011), Android (March 27, 2012)
- Temple Run Brave – iOS (June 14, 2012), Android (June 25, 2012)
- Temple Run 2 – iOS (January 16, 2013), Android (January 24, 2013)
In June 2012, Disney Pixar had collaborated with Imangi Studios to develop the game Temple Run Brave especially to promote its animated film Brave directed by Mark Andrews and Brenda Chapman.